The world has ended. There is no hope. No new beginning. Only the survivors. DEADLIGHT follows the journey of Randall Wayne, a man searching for his family across Seattle during the aftermath of a 1980s event that has decimated life on earth.
In an apocalyptic world where existence is futile, a solitary man treks the American west coast. Survival is the measure of all. In an alternate vision of the 1980s, a mysterious disease has decimated mankind, transforming people into killer automatons. During his odyssey, Randall Wayne will find other survivors, men and women who are no more than ghostly remnants of a fading society, a flame in the desert fighting extinction.
- Deadlight is a narrative driven survival platformer set in the post- apocalyptic 80s devastated by a zombie epidemic.
- A unique graphical approach with 3D backlit silhouettes increasing immersion with a continuous notion of danger.
- Survive above all and face your fears.
- Solve obstacles, dodge zombies, set traps and manipulate the environment. Escape any way you can!
- Combat is always an option, albeit a poor one
System requirementsBelow are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Deadlight Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Deadlight Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce 8800
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space5 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Windows 7
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or better
- Graphics512MB Video Card or better
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space5 GB HD space
- SystemMicrosoft Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7
German, Spanish, French, Italian, English