Welcome to a grim dystopian future.
A totalitarian State controls every aspect of private and public life. Laws are oppressive. Surveillance is total. Privacy is dead. You are the State-installed manager of an apartment building. Your daily routine involves making the building a sweet spot for tenants, who will come and go.
However, that is simply a facade that hides your real mission...
The State has appointed you to SPY ON YOUR TENANTS! Your primary task is to covertly watch your tenants and eavesdrop on their conversations. You must BUG their apartments while they're away, SEARCH their belongings for whatever can threaten the authority of the State, and PROFILE them for your superiors. You must also REPORT anyone capable of violating the laws or plotting subversive activities against the State to the authorities.
You MUST! But WILL YOU???
- You decide what happens: Every decision you make affects the way the story unfolds. All that matters are the choices you make when you interact with the game's characters. Even a seemingly minor decision can have disastrous consequences. So, think twice and choose wisely!
- People aren't just objects: Each character you meet will have a thoroughly developed personality with his or her own past and present. This myriad of characters creates a unique labyrinth of relationships in which you must communicate with others and then decide what your next steps will be. Essentially, your relationships with others form a puzzle you must solve.
- No decision is easy: If you are given the power to destroy the privacy of another person, should you? Or should you treat those on which you are spying the way they deserve? Then again, who decides what anyone deserves? What if two people deserve to be saved, but one has to go? Who will you choose? Is there such a thing as a lesser evil?
- You don't know where you'll end up: "Beholder" is a game of multiple endings. Although you'll always have enough information to make a wise decision, there will always be something about you which you might be unaware. "Beholder" is no beautifully calibrated virtual reality! It is life! And it is real!
System requirementsBelow are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Beholder Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Beholder Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
- Processor3 GHz
- Graphics512 MB VRAM
- Memory1024 MB RAM
- Disk space500 MB HD
- SystemWindows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 – 2.4 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce GT 730 (1Gb) / Radeon R7 A10-7700K
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Disk space1600 MB
- SystemWindows 7/8/10
German, French, Russian, English, Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, TR